HCB Health announced the hiring of ten new team members under its BioPharma division and an additional four to support the agency across all groups. Of the new hires, three will take on roles in senior management: Gabriel Cangiano, Mark Davis, and Travis Waggoner.
New BioPharma team members:
- Denise Byrne joins as Senior Project Manager in HCB Health’s Chicago location. Denise was previously a Senior Project Manager at Havas Life Metro.
- Leslie Calabrese joins as Assistant Account Executive in Chicago. Leslie was a Social Engagement Associate at Golin prior to this role.
- Gabriel Cangiano serves as VP, Group Account Supervisor in Chicago. Gabriel joins from GC Healthcare Consulting, having been a Consulting Director, and InTouch Solutions, where he was a Group Account Director, HCP and Market Access.
- Brooke Claussen is an Associate Creative Director in Chicago. Brooke was with InTouch Solutions previously as an Associate Creative Director.
- Nick D’Amore serves as Medical Editor in West New York / New Jersey. Nick was with FCB Health as a Senior Medical Editor previously.
- Ethan Stickle joins as Account Supervisor in Chicago. Most recently, he work for The Sandbox Agency as Account Supervisor.
- Pooja Desai holds the role of Senior Account Executive in Chicago. Pooja was a Senior Account Executive with EVERSANA previously.
- Christine Mavridis (Chris Mav) is an Associate Creative Director in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina office. Most recently, Chris was a Group Copy Supervisor with McCann Health.
- Julyna Moore is a Senior Art Director in Chicago, having previously held the Senior Art Director role at AbelsonTaylor.
- Ruth Nobile joins as an Account Executive in the Austin location. Most recently, Ruth, a postdoctoral marketing fellow, was with Bayer Pharmaceuticals in US Oncology Marketing.
Supporting the entire agency:
- Cody Morris is now an Associate UX (user experience) Designer, working in the Austin location. He was previously a contract / freelance graphic designer.
- Mark Davis holds the role of SVP Multichannel Delivery in New Jersey. Prior to that, he was a healthcare digital marketing consultant, and was with Sudler & Hennessey as a SVP, Digital Strategist.
- Travis Waggoner serves as IT Director in Austin. Travis was previously with TeamLogicIT as a Solutions Engineer / Technical Delivery.
- Kelsi Brown joins as Director of Employee Engagement in Austin. Previously, Kelsi was a Senior HR Manager at T3.
No comments yet.