DTC Perspectives, the leading forum for direct-to-consumer (DTC) advertising thought leaders names its 19th Annual list of the “Top 25 DTC Marketers of the Year.”
This year’s class will be honored during a joint ceremony dinner recognizing the 2020 Top 25 DTC Marketers and Hall of Fame class on the evening of April 22 sponsored by PatientPoint, at the 2020 DTC National taking place in Boston. It includes representatives from more than 15 different manufacturing companies, with each marketer championing both the interests of the patient and brand.
“PatientPoint and I congratulate the 2020 Top 25 DTC Marketers of the Year. These industry leaders have positioned their brand as true partners to patients throughout the care journey with innovative solutions that enrich the entire healthcare experience. We look forward to honoring their impressive achievements at the DTC National Conference and partnering with them on continued success,” says Linda Ruschau, Chief Client Officer of PatientPoint.
The Top 25 DTC Marketers of the Year for 2020 are…
- Jay Appel, Executive Director, Worldwide Digital Engagement and Media, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Carrie Chaffee, Media Strategy Lead / DUPIXENT, Sanofi Genzyme
- John Colucci, Assistant Director, Urology, Astellas Pharma US
- Laurie DeMille, Marketing Director, Respiratory, GSK US Pharmaceuticals
- Karen Femino, Consumer Lead, US Brands, Upjohn, A Pfizer Division
- Renee Giangrasso, Senior Associate Director, IPF Marketing, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Martha Harper, Director, Consumer Marketing, Eliquis, Pfizer
- Jenn Harrington, Director, GLP-1 Patient Marketing, Novo Nordisk
- Lyndi M. Hirsch, Senior Director, Head of Consumer Marketing, Dermira
- W. Akil Hunte, Senior Brand Manager, INGREZZA, Neurocrine Biosciences
- Michele Kemp, Director, Patient Engagement Harmony Biosciences
- Ali Kresge, Director, US Oncology Marketing, Merck & Co.
- Nicholas Lucente, Associate Director, Marketing, BRILINTA, AstraZeneca
- Stephanie Maresh, Director, Migraine Consumer Marketing, Eli Lilly and Company
- Kathleen McGinley, Otezla Consumer Marketing, Associate Director, Amgen
- Nicole Merlo, Director, Patient Marketing, Insmed Incorporated
- Bonnie Perkins, Marketing Director, Patient Neurology, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Kusal Senanayake, Director – Lupus Nephritis Launch and Life Cycle Management, BENLYSTA, GSK Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Sandy Sexton, Senior Director, Consumer Marketing, DUPIXENT ®, Regeneron
- Denise Vosseller, Associate Director, Consumer Marketing, Sage Therapeutics
- Josie Waters, Sr. Director Consumer Marketing, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- Kristie Whitehouse, Consumer Brand Lead, Neurodevelopment, Takeda
- Molly H. Wilson, MBA, Director, SUNOSI Marketing, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Chrystie Yodice, Director, Customer Activation, Cosentyx Marketing, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Peter Zenobi, Deputy Director, Consumer Marketing, Sanofi Pasteur
“These elite pharmaceutical marketing professionals are this year’s top contributors to the advancement of patient outcomes via direct-to-consumer pharmaceutical education and marketing,” adds DTC Perspectives Chairman and CEO Robert Ehrlich. “We would like to recognize the faces behind prominent DTC campaigns, because their hard work and dedication to fostering the industry is often not recognized. The awardees were selected from many worthy candidates.”
Click here to register for the DTC National Conference or contact the DTC Perspectives office at 770-302-6273.
Celebrate with the Industry’s Best
Congratulate the Top 25 DTC Marketers in-person and in our publications! DTC Perspectives offers reserved tables with seating for 10 at the Top 25/Hall of Fame and Advertising Awards ceremonies as well as congrats ads opportunities in our DTC Perspectives Magazine/DTC National Conference Guide, on our website, and in Email announcements. Click here to view awards packages and congratulate a Top Marketer/DTC Hall of Fame inductee today.
Print congrats ad deadline: Friday, March 6, 2020