DTC in Focus
|Issue||Central Theme*||Deadline for Ads & Content||Release Date**|
|February||Strategy & Planning||2/18/2021||2/25/2021|
|March||Overcoming Communication Challenges||3/18/2021||3/25/2021|
|May||Digital & Social Media||5/20/2021||5/27/2021|
*Each issue of DTC in Focus will heavily focus on a central theme, but will also now include various other topics each month as well.
**May be adjusted to avoid conference and seminar dates.
Magazine: The Conference Guide Annual Issue
|Aug 6, 2021||Aug 6, 2021||DTC National Conference, a part of the 2021 Xpectives.Health Summit|
Writing for DTC Perspectives
We offer a variety of options for those interesting in writing, including but not limited to: DTC in Focus newsletter, stand alone website articles, a mini-series for our website, and Magazine: The Conference Guide Annual Issue. To become a contributor, complete this form or contact Jennifer Kovack, Senior Director, DTC Events at Jennifer@dtcperspectives.com.
Please keep the following parameters in mind when drafting submissions for DTC Perspectives:
- The article must not be self promotional. Focus on knowledge, lessons learned and best practices. (For sponsored content opportunities, please contact John Woodbridge, Senior Director, Sales and Marketing, at John@dtcperspectives.com.)
- All submissions must be previously unpublished. Otherwise, permission for republishing must be provided.
- Topics should be fresh, cutting edge and relevant to DTC marketing. We encourage new studies and case studies, and discourage philosophical fluff pieces.
- Pay close attention to sentence structure and grammar – we want to keep the article in your voice and do not want to have to rewrite portions that are poorly written.
If your article is approved, please be prepared to submit the following for publishing:
- A final, proofed version of the article
- Any accompanying artwork (optional)
- High res headshot of the author(s)
- Brief bio with contact information (social profiles, phone number, and/or email)