DTC Perspectives, the leading forum for direct-to-consumer (DTC) advertising thought leaders names its 18th Annual list of the “Top 25 DTC Marketers of the Year.”
This year’s class will be honored during a joint ceremony dinner recognizing the 2019 Top 25 DTC Marketers and Hall of Fame class on the evening of April 16 sponsored by PatientPoint, at the 2019 DTC National taking place in Boston. It includes representatives from more than 15 different manufacturing companies, with each marketer championing both the interests of the patient and brand.
“PatientPoint and I congratulate the 2019 Top 25 DTC Marketers of the Year. These industry leaders have positioned their brand as true partners to patients throughout the care journey with innovative solutions that enrich the entire healthcare experience. We look forward to honoring their impressive achievements at the DTC National Conference and partnering with them on continued success,” says Linda Ruschau, Chief Client Officer of PatientPoint.
The Top 25 DTC Marketers of the Year for 2019 are…
- Janice Adewuyi, Director of Product Management, Aptensio XR®, Rhodes Pharmaceuticals L.P.
- Christa Albeck, Patient Marketing Director, XELJANZ®, Pfizer, Inc.
- Matthew Arm, Associate Director, Multi-Channel Promotions, Merck & Co.
- Anthony Atanasio, Senior Marketing Manager, Lytics Marketing, Genentech
- Gail Boyden, Associate Director, IO Consumer Marketing, AstraZeneca
- Becky Chow, Director, Consumer Marketing, NUPLAZID® (pimavanserin), ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Tara D’Andrea, Senior Director, HCV DTC/P Marketing, Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Sarah Dooley, Durant Associate Director, Vivitrol Consumer Marketing, Alkermes, Inc.
- Raymond Foust, III, PhD, MBA, Director, Diabetes Marketing, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Antoine Grand-Clément, Consumer Marketing Manager, GSK
- Gisell Guzman, XELJANZ Patient Marketing Team, Pfizer, Inc.
- Debra Hagan, Director, Psychiatry Marketing, Allergan
- Tejal Jhonsa, Product Manager, Opdivo Patient Marketing, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Jenna Kelly, Director, I&I Consumer/Patient Marketing, Celgene Corporation
- Fleur Lee, Director, Banzel, Eisai Pharmaceuticals
- Christy Lopé, CHANTIX Consumer Marketing Lead, Pfizer, Inc.
- Eric Nelson, Marketing Director, Women’s Health, AbbVie
- Tom Nowlin, Director, U.S. Oncology Consumer Marketing, Eli Lilly & Company
- Rhonda Peebles, Executive Director, Head of Marketing, COSENTYX Dermatology, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Dan Pinto, Product Director, Consumer Marketing, Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Betty Rhiew, Senior Director/Team Leader, Trumenba, Pfizer
- Elizabeth Rosato, Consumer Marketing – Repatha, Amgen, Inc.
- Delta Schonhoft, Rexulti Consumer Marketing Lead, Lundbeck
- James Smith, Associate Director, Marketing, AstraZeneca
- Betty Webb, Manager, Patient Marketing & Digital Health Innovation, Novo Nordisk Inc.
“These elite pharmaceutical marketing professionals are this year’s top contributors to the advancement of patient outcomes via direct-to-consumer pharmaceutical education and marketing,” adds DTC Perspectives Chairman and CEO Robert Ehrlich. “We would like to recognize the faces behind prominent DTC campaigns, because their hard work and dedication to fostering the industry is often not recognized. The awardees were selected from many worthy candidates.”
Click here to register for the DTC National Conference or contact the DTC Perspectives office at 770-302-6273.
Celebrate with the Industry’s Best
Congratulate the Top 25 DTC Marketers in-person and in our publications! DTC Perspectives offers reserved tables with seating for 10 at the Top 25/Hall of Fame and Advertising Awards ceremonies as well as congrats ads opportunities in our DTC Perspectives Magazine/DTC National Conference Guide, on our website, and in Email announcements. Click here to view awards packages and congratulate a Top Marketer/DTC Hall of Fame inductee today.
Print congrats ad deadline: Friday, February 22, 2018