DTC Perspectives, the leading forum for direct-to-consumer (DTC) advertising thought leaders names its 17th Annual list of the “Top 25 DTC Marketers of the Year.”
This year’s class will be honored during a joint ceremony dinner recognizing the 2018 Top 25 DTC Marketers and Hall of Fame class on the evening of April 18 sponsored by PatientPoint, at the 2018 DTC National taking place in Boston. It includes representatives from more than 15 different manufacturing companies, with each marketer championing both the interests of the patient and brand.
“PatientPoint and I congratulate the 2018 Top 25 DTC Marketers of the Year. These industry leaders have positioned their brand as true partners to patients throughout the care journey with innovative solutions that enrich the entire healthcare experience. We look forward to honoring their impressive achievements at the DTC National Conference and partnering with them on continued success,” says Linda Ruschau, Chief Client Officer of PatientPoint.
The Top 25 DTC Marketers of the Year for 2018 are…
- Jason Alongi, Consumer Marketing, RESTASIS, Allergan
- Jackie Balassone, Director, GI Marketing, Salix Pharmaceuticals
- Bonnie Ben-Shmuel, Director, Planning and Innovation, Pfizer
- Abigail Canlas, Sr. Associate Director, Oncology Marketing, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Debra D’Amico, Senior Director, Consumer Marketing, Sanofi Genzyme US
- Allison Doyle, Director eCommerce & Flu Trade Strategy, Customer Solutions Vaccines Business Unit US, GSK
- Drew Fine, Senior Director Marketing – Aesthetics Business Unit, Galderma
- Bijal Galloway, Consumer Marketing, ANORO ELLIPTA, GlaxoSmithKline US Pharma
- Kim Gariepy, Sr Director – Mydayis Commercial Lead, Neuroscience Business Unit, Shire
- Lise J. Hall, Associate Director of Consumer Marketing, Lung Cancer Franchise, TAGRISSO, IRESSA, LVNG With Lung Cancer, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Allison Harper, Associate Director Patient Marketing Insulin Portfolio, Novo Nordisk
- Tywana Johnson, Consumer Marketing Director – Specialty Business Unit, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Bill Keller, Vice President of Marketing, Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- Tessy D. Malone, PharmD, Senior Director, Marketing, US Pulmonary, Grifols Inc.
- Jennifer McIlvaine, Associate Director, Marketing, AstraZeneca
- Kristy Meisler, Director, Patient Marketing, Pfizer
- Karen Newmark, Associate Brand Director, Consumer/Patient Lead COPAXONE and Austedo, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Cindy North, Oncology Consumer Marketing Lead, Bayer
- Eileen Regan, Associate Brand Manager, Eli Lilly & Company
- Jarrett Roth, Associate Director, Oncology Marketing – Keytruda, Merck & Co. Inc.
- Rodney Spady, Senior Director, Digital Operations, Global Multi-Channel Engagement, Sanofi
- Christine Steiner, Associate Director, Marketing, Merck
- Nicki White, Consumer Marketing Manager, Vaccines, GSK
- Beth Wilson, Director, US Marketing, Celgene Corporation
- Ilija Zlatar, Director, HBV Marketing, Gilead Sciences
“These elite pharmaceutical marketing professionals are this year’s top contributors to the advancement of patient outcomes via direct-to-consumer pharmaceutical education and marketing,” adds DTC Perspectives Chairman and CEO Robert Ehrlich. “We would like to recognize the faces behind prominent DTC campaigns, because their hard work and dedication to fostering the industry is often not recognized. The awardees were selected from many worthy candidates.”
Click here to register for the DTC National Conference or contact the DTC Perspectives office at 770-302-6273.
Celebrate with the Industry’s Best
Congratulate the Top 25 DTC Marketers in-person and in our publications! DTC Perspectives offers reserved tables with seating for 10 at the Top 25/Hall of Fame and Advertising Awards ceremonies as well as congrats ads opportunities in our DTC Perspectives Magazine/DTC National Conference Guide, on our website, and in Email announcements. Click here to view awards packages and congratulate a Top Marketer/DTC Hall of Fame inductee today.
Print congrats ad deadline: Friday, March 30, 2018