Members of the Society for Vascular Surgery identified “branding” as their #1 strategic initiative.
This case study takes attendees through the lessons learned from successfully rebranding vascular surgeons, including:
1. Identifying the internal and external resources required
2. Prioritizing research methodologies and audiences
3. Developing a brand that differentiates and elevates members
4. Putting customizable branding tools into member’s hands
5. Fueling member adoption and usage
This presentation will provide the steps, methodologies, tactics, and communications needed to successfully gain member engagement around a rebrand or other organization-wide initiatives.