Ogilvy Health, a part of Ogilvy, has promoted seven creative team members in the agency’s New Jersey and New York offices. Expressing her excitement for the department’s growth was Ogilvy Health North America’s Chief Creative Officer, Samantha Dolin: “I couldn’t be more thrilled to see this group acknowledged for their respective talents and collective leadership. Their brilliant contributions every day help to elevate the entire Ogilvy Health team and the new roles they are taking on will allow their impact to be felt more broadly across so many of our key accounts. As they continue to drive meaningful results and delight our clients, I am looking forward to building our next creative chapter with this group of tremendously talented individuals.”
The new advancements are:
- Mike Brune and Deborah Ciauro have been promoted to the positions of Executive Creative Directors.
- Larry Hannon has been elevated to Senior Vice President, Creative Director.
- Beth Elkis and George Giunta have advanced to the posts of Group Creative Directors.
- Anita Caruso has moved to Vice President, Associate Creative Director.
- Agnes Topor has advanced to Associate Creative Director.